Thread: Lost and Found on the Gulkana

Default Lost and Found on the Gulkana

We floated the Mighty Gulkana last night and came across a nice canoe and an outcast fish cat jammed in some log jams. I am guessing that there were from 2 weeks ago reflected by the location high in the jam and the drop in todays water.

I am thinking of starting a new Form to sell lost and found gear! What do ya think?

Drop me a line if you are missing gear and if you loose something over the next month let me know as we will be on the water a lot!

Walt
    Gulkana River Raft Rentals
    907-259-4290

By the way...the pic is a joke.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I was in the parking lot when you pulled them out but we never heard of anyone looking for them by the time we left monday.

power commuting twixt the valley and anchorage

My three year old lost two rods sometime after beaver flats. One was an orange amphibian spinning rod from sw that isn't too big a deal, but my 5 weight penn has some sentimental value, if someone finds it I would be ecstatic.
    Thanks, scott
    My only gear sponsor is the salvation army - Dick Griffith

power commuting twixt the valley and anchorage

A huge thank you to the folks who picked up my rods and were patient with my schedule returning them. My four year old was glad to get his spinning rod back and I have happily returned to catching grayling on the 5 wt. my dad gave me twenty years ago.
    My only gear sponsor is the salvation army - Dick Griffith

I had some camping gear picked up by one of my groups. If you are missing something please contact me and tell me because I may have it!

Walt

Gulkana River Raft Rentals
    907-259-4290