Thread: Need Your vote! Extreme Huntress

Default Need Your vote! Extreme Huntress

Hi everyone my name is Cheyenne. I'm new to the forum, but have heard there was questions on why my dad "hoytguy" was here trying to get your votes and why I wasn't on here trying to get your votes myself. Well I am here now! Its been an honor and definitly a dream come true to be just 18 and thought by not just me, but others to be the Most Extreme Huntress of 2014. I'm a young lady who grew up hunting. I eat, sleep, breath and dream hunting! Since I was just a little baby my dad would pack me around everywhere with him out in the field. Now from the looks of me, you would think she probably only does it cause her dad does. Well that's not the case! In my free time I go out and go hunt some bunnies and squirrels and I even take my mum and little sister duck hunting when my dad was away. I clean my own game, pack it out myself and even know how to prep my own animals before the taxidermist (my dad) takes it to the tannery. Now here you hear "taxidermy" and you think she hunts for the trophy. That's not the case, I hunt for the meat not on how big the rack is (even though it doesn't hurt for bragging rights on having the biggest caribou of the year out of your siblings :P ). Now to what makes me extreme: For you alaskans, you see Pioneer Peak? I'd hike to the top of that mountain for a goat with no hesitation. I LIVE for the hunt! The adrenaline I get from stalking closer and closer to a black bear that could kill me, or the exitement of seeing the freshly harvested caribou laying at my feet. The emotions that come out with hunting are intensified for me whether it be excited for the flock of ducks coming into my decoys, or the saddness I feel when the goats we hiked to the top of a mountain in Valdez smelt us and ran to another mountain. But I embrace these emotions simply because I'm out in the woods where I feel at home and I love it.
    So help out a fellow Alaskan girl who can only dream of all the opertunites this title could bring me, unlike the other contestants who have deep connections into the hunting industry and shooting an african animal is just another thing to them. All that is a dream to me! So cast your vote at www.extremehuntress.com/vote and you can also go to their facebookpage and vote from there as well. Only one vote per email so if your one of those people with 5, use em up! You have untill midnight of June 15th to cast your vote.
    Thank You for reading, Cheyenne
    Attached Images Attached Images

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

Quote Originally Posted by akhoytgirl View Post
    Hi everyone my name is Cheyenne. I'm new to the forum, but have heard there was questions on why my dad "hoytguy" was here trying to get your votes and why I wasn't on here trying to get your votes myself. Well I am here now! Its been an honor and definitly a dream come true to be just 18 and thought by not just me, but others to be the Most Extreme Huntress of 2014. I'm a young lady who grew up hunting. I eat, sleep, breath and dream hunting! Since I was just a little baby my dad would pack me around everywhere with him out in the field. Now from the looks of me, you would think she probably only does it cause her dad does. Well that's not the case! In my free time I go out and go hunt some bunnies and squirrels and I even take my mum and little sister duck hunting when my dad was away. I clean my own game, pack it out myself and even know how to prep my own animals before the taxidermist (my dad) takes it to the tannery. Now here you hear "taxidermy" and you think she hunts for the trophy. That's not the case, I hunt for the meat not on how big the rack is (even though it doesn't hurt for bragging rights on having the biggest caribou of the year out of your siblings :P ). Now to what makes me extreme: For you alaskans, you see Pioneer Peak? I'd hike to the top of that mountain for a goat with no hesitation. I LIVE for the hunt! The adrenaline I get from stalking closer and closer to a black bear that could kill me, or the exitement of seeing the freshly harvested caribou laying at my feet. The emotions that come out with hunting are intensified for me whether it be excited for the flock of ducks coming into my decoys, or the saddness I feel when the goats we hiked to the top of a mountain in Valdez smelt us and ran to another mountain. But I embrace these emotions simply because I'm out in the woods where I feel at home and I love it.
    So help out a fellow Alaskan girl who can only dream of all the opertunites this title could bring me, unlike the other contestants who have deep connections into the hunting industry and shooting an african animal is just another thing to them. All that is a dream to me! So cast your vote at www.extremehuntress.com/vote and you can also go to their facebookpage and vote from there as well. Only one vote per email so if your one of those people with 5, use em up! You have untill midnight of June 15th to cast your vote.
    Thank You for reading, Cheyenne
    That's what I've been waiting for...nice job Cheyenne!!!!

Way to go girl, your dad must be proud.
    My wife posted your link on her facebook account last week and you have been getting votes from that angle as well.
    Hope you win!
    BK

You go girl....!!!
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

G'job, Cheyenne. And well done on the spring bear.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Best of luck to you young Lady.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

I'm one of those people with 5+ email addresses and after reading your post I used all of them. Good job and Hope you win!

I used my 3 email addresses...Good luck!!

I used all of mine and a few others..
    2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson

Thank you guys for your support! Share and vote as much as you can with all of your friends

Congrats!!!! Looks like you made the final four according to their Facebook page !

Top 4....Booyah, Dahlberg!
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Cheyenne just got the confirmation that she was in the final 4, Looks like she is headed to Texas next month for the next phase of the competition.. I'm sure when she gets off work today she will chime in and thank you all for your support and the Votes..

Regards,

Hoytguy
    Quality Counts @ Dahlberg's Taxidermy

Top 4, awesome job young lady, best of luck moving forward.