Thread: Iphone tide and weather apps

Default Iphone tide and weather apps

I asked about this last fall but I'll do it again. What are your recommendations for good iphone tide, buoy, and weather apps based on personal experience. I mostly fish Anchor Point.

Fishhead. It's awesome! Saltwater, freshwater, worldwide. Everything you need.
    Piscor Ergo Sum

I have a problem with it uploading current data. I do not know how to make it work so I cannot rely on it.

Navionics app works good for me

for tides I use Tide Graph. for the rest just got the web site and bookmarked it. I use it daily even more than daily

Quote Originally Posted by BN2FSH View Post
    I have a problem with it uploading current data. I do not know how to make it work so I cannot rely on it.
    Yeah that's weird. I spend on average 190 days on the water in Cook Inlet, from Port Graham to Anchorage, and use FishHead everyday. I use it as a reference point but as a mariner I still use the Tides and Currents book as the definitive source for accurate info. As for the weather same deal. I use the FishHead weather as a reference but I use the NOAA website for marine weather forecast. The text is nice but the Graphical link on the website is what I use most for wind and weather.
    Piscor Ergo Sum

I really enjoy the navionics app. I thought that it was easy to use, and had great features.

Navionics,,, I really like that one also.

Do you need cell service for the navionics app to be fully functional?

+1 navionics. Especially for AP. they have tide and current charts for locations very close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk