Thread: Awesome day on the Crackerjack!

Default Awesome day on the Crackerjack!

Wow!! is about all I can say about fishing on the Crackerjack with Captain Nik!! He really knows how to get on the larger fish in PWS! We had an amazing day of weather, company, and even better fishing! We pulled up to the first stop and ended up staying there all day due to the outstanding bite and beautiful grade of fish! Each of the 3 couples ended up taking a bit more than 100 lbs of fillets each! I would highly recommend fishing with Crackerjack if you ever get the chance, I know that will all be back many more times!

Congrats!! You guys really thumped 'em. Beautiful fish!!

Just 55 miles north of ANC ... on the lake

WOW...and Congrats....we were out there all day yesterday and while the weather was perfect, we DID NOT get on the big fish...it was slow all day and we were all the way out near montague, moved 3 times...No one in the group limited and the most caught were chickens in the 15-25 lb range with only one about 40...May try the crackerjack next trip with guests...that is an awesome day haul...

When did you book your charter? And how are their bookings looking for this summer? For I might take a shot at an early charter near term here in Seward and was wondering how business is in their fishing world?

Glad you had a great trip, Nik ( and all of us) work very hard to make the most of every day we have on the water.

June 17, 18, and I think the 27th are the only open dates this year on the Crackerjack. The larger boat has a little more space, but not much.

See you out there!!

Thats why Andy and his crew along with Pro-Fish-n-sea are the best!
    BK

You can't go wrong fishing with any of the Crackerjack or Pro-Fish guys. They work hard to put you on good fish and have great results. You can take a look at the results of the last few years of the June Derby and see who are the top charters.

I was hoping to get on Crackerjack this summer, I will now look forward to getting to on the charter next year, but looking forward to Seward later in August!