Thread: Anna Lake(Burma rd area)

Default Anna Lake(Burma rd area)

Anyone fish this lake in the past few years or recently? I checked it out along with Marion lake today, just doing some investigating, didn't have time to fish.

Well i know the past years, most of those lakes carried decent fish, few large bows and charr nothing really worth spending alot of time on. Carpenter lake i would think still a very decent lake to fish some very large trophy bows in that lake with a few large charr. Lake Loraine at the point of mckze used to have real nice fish in it but more and more people fish it I stopped going there to much fishing pressure. If your going to be in that country focus on Carpenter and the beaver lakes . Big lake is over rated to my taste also. Fly fishing try Leach patterns and wooly buggers and some dry nymph patterns or just to flash stuff with bait. Good luck Pete.

Thanks for the info, if I get out to Anna area and do any good ill let you know. Yea too bad on Lorraine, used to be a quiet honey hole, now getting busy, getting trashed with trash, and the trail tore up by trucks and 4 wheelers.