Thread: Here's one for "potbuilder"

Default Here's one for "potbuilder"

Haven't seen one of these East Coasters like this one in our neighborhood before .. but it ain't cheap.

http://kenai.craigslist.org/boa/3843794133.html

He's a friend of mine and he already has another hull ordered to start in september. Brian and his dad sure like to finish boats and they are very good at it. That boat doesn't have any wood in it its all nida core material. I think they've built 4 boats in the last 5 years. Did ya break in that hauler yet Bob ??? I'm waiting for the premier of the video !!

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

Quote Originally Posted by potbuilder View Post
    He's a friend of mine and he already has another hull ordered to start in september. Brian and his dad sure like to finish boats and they are very good at it. That boat doesn't have any wood in it its all nida core material. I think they've built 4 boats in the last 5 years. Did ya break in that hauler yet Bob ??? I'm waiting for the premier of the video !!
    Got one trip in with the new ElectraDyne ...... and I sure do love it. Really glad I put some time in with a variety of other haulers first ..... so I have something to compare to. The ElectraDyne is in a class of it's own. Will try to get some pot hauling video next trip to send you.

Quote Originally Posted by cormit View Post
    Got one trip in with the new ElectraDyne ...... and I sure do love it. Really glad I put some time in with a variety of other haulers first ..... so I have something to compare to. The ElectraDyne is in a class of it's own. Will try to get some pot hauling video next trip to send you.
    Thanks Bob sure glad you like it.

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692