Thread: WTB inexpensive aluminum skiff for fishing, island hopping, camping in/near Juneau

Default WTB inexpensive aluminum skiff for fishing, island hopping, camping in/near Juneau

Looking to buy a boat in the 1k to 2.5k range that i can beach and take out on small excursions when weather is good. Does anyone have what im looking for? Let me know if you or someone you know is looking to get rid of a skiff. (512) 364 5518- Joe

Craigslist is your best bet. Book mark it in your web browser and check it often.

Some of the older Juneau locals are computer illiterate and don't use Craigslist. So also check the bulletin boards at Aurora, Harris, and Auke bay.

Thanks for the advice! Im a captain at Allen Marine and summer is getting into full swing about now. I will try pounding the dock on my next day off...whenever that is :P

Theres a couple older lunds for sale on the water side of north douglas highway. one has a motor and one doesn't. I don't know what theyre asking for them, but might be worth a knock on the door.... Good luck