Thread: Black bear partner bailed need another

Unhappy Black bear partner bailed need another

Short and simple: partner came up on some work for this weekend. Planning on hunting within unit 14 but open to better suggestions. If your up for it text me at 559-859-3625 or email me at trick_gt@yahoo.com

*update: overall decided I need to find someone that is willing to go hunting anytime. Im no expert hunter but not wet behind the ears either. If you are more experienced and interested, im willing to learn all I need to know and I like to fish also. Focused on getting my first bear, either brown/grizzly or black, but up to hunt moose, wolf, etc. I am in the military and live in Wasilla so my normal work hours are M-F 5am - 5 pm. Also up to share all costs of whatever is needed ie: gas, food, bait (if you have a bait station), and anything else you can think of. Not trying to steal anyone's hot spots, just tired of flaky people.

Mr. Martinez, thank you for your service. I hope you find a partner and good luck in your endeuvers.

Yes I too thank you for your service and all members! Tho I have taken on many new hunters, no more for this season currently. But on a lighter note, just go hunt and then post a true DYI! report. LOL, sorry, makin fun of that one thread. But anyways, they are easy to find still. Just go glass and then hike up, keeping wind in mind. I seen one the other night, but no rifle with me. So I just sat my bait and killed it when in it came in, 2:50am! If I had a rifle, I woulda hiked up to base of mtn, made a plan and shot it there, but it all worked out.

Worst case you'll learn what gear you need the hard way. If you screw up the stalk, part of the learning curve! Just don't always rely on someone to go hunting. I went alone many times and came home with bears! Makes for more work tho! Don't be afraid, the bears are more afraid of you. If I could, I'd take ya probably, but too busy now and other things happening. Good luck man!

thanks for the advice, if only me going out to certain areas would do me justice. ill have to attempt to go out and find some.