Thread: Bore Tech Anywhere?

Default Bore Tech Anywhere?

I was wanting to try out some of Bore Tech cleaning products but couldn't find here in my neck of the woods. Decided to add some to by Brownells order, and two of them said had to go ground and shipping restrictions.

Anyone know of a shop in Anchortown that carries Bore Tech?

Thanks,

Will
    Since the World is 2/3 Water and Only 1/3 Land, Figures the Good Lord Intended I Fish More Than I Plow.

Quote Originally Posted by wildwill View Post
    I was wanting to try out some of Bore Tech cleaning products but couldn't find here in my neck of the woods. Decided to add some to by Brownells order, and two of them said had to go ground and shipping restrictions.

Anyone know of a shop in Anchortown that carries Bore Tech?

Thanks,

Will
    Will, I use Bore Tech Eliminator on my rifles, it does a great job. I buy it locally down here in the Phoenix area. I will be up in July for a little fishing with family in your area. I have two sisters in Soldotna and a brother in Kasilof. If you haven't filled your needs by then let me know and I'll bring some up for you. I buy at Bruno's Shooters Supply down here.

http://www.brunoshooters.com/Merchan...gory_Code=39BT

Awesome, thank you. If I cannot find any local I will certainly take you up on te offer.
    Since the World is 2/3 Water and Only 1/3 Land, Figures the Good Lord Intended I Fish More Than I Plow.

Are we really that backwoods that no place has this stuff. Several of the top custom smiths and barrel mfg's make it out to be bees knees but none anywhere--not for us Alaskan folk.

Sounds like a nice little distributor-ship should be available for you. Make enough to keep yourself in 'free' Bore Tech.

GM Top Engine Cleaner works pretty well to break down carbon.

WildWill,

I was close by Bruno's Shooter Supply here in the Phoenix area while running errands so I took the liberty to pick up a bottle of Bore Tech Eliminator for you. I grabbed the large 16oz size, beer bottle for relative comparison. Eliminator is the blend I use. It has the carbon and copper solvent all in one mix rather than buying the two different types. It's pretty much all I ever use anymore, works great.

http://www.boretech.com/products/eliminator.shtml

I will be up with my wife and kids on June 28th and staying until July 7th. I have aunts, uncles and cousins in Anchorage. Two sisters in Soldotna, a brother in Kasilof. Aunts, uncles and cousins in Homer. We'll be doing the typical fishing associated with those areas and visiting everyone. I will be able to meet up with you around the 28th or again between the 4th and 6th if you're still in need of the solvent.

If you no longer need it no worries. If you do the price was $23.56 plus $2.20 tax, $25.00 will cover it or equivalent value in Honey Brown Lager for the fishing trips.

Drop me a PM with contact info and or cell numbers and I will respond with the same.

Cheers,

Bore Tech.jpg