Thread: Looking for feedback on the Ruger SR9c

Default Looking for feedback on the Ruger SR9c

I am shopping for a 9mm auto for my lovely wife. We visited SW and tried several on for size and comfort. She likes the Ruger SR9c but I don't know anyone who owns one.... Any feedback on quality, reliability, any problems... ect. If you have one and like it, what is it that you like about it?

Comfort is important, but so is quality in my book.

thanks

I have an SR9. It shoots fine. No quality issues yet. Very comfortable with the changeable back strap system.

Keep in mind that with all plastic guns as the rounds get fewer in the mag the center of gravity changes and the gun can become harder to control for some folks.

The 17 round mags will also fit a C so find a few of those for backup.

I have the SR9 as well, and you want be disappointed with the SR9c. Never a hiccup and has shot everything I've put in it.

Quote Originally Posted by AK Ray View Post
    I have an SR9. It shoots fine. No quality issues yet. Very comfortable with the changeable back strap system.

Keep in mind that with all plastic guns as the rounds get fewer in the mag the center of gravity changes and the gun can become harder to control for some folks.

The 17 round mags will also fit a C so find a few of those for backup.
    Quote Originally Posted by play2mefish View Post
    I have the SR9 as well, and you want be disappointed with the SR9c. Never a hiccup and has shot everything I've put in it.
    Thank you. This is great information.