Thread: Training video rentals

Default Training video rentals

Just heard about this sort of "Netflix for dogs" site, and several folks have asked about retriever training videos. BowWowFlix has retriever training videos for rent, including those by Mike Lardy, Dennis Voigt, Dave Rorem, Bill Hillmann, Evan Graham and more.

http://www.bowwowflix.com/

Karen

LOL Beat me to it. I came here to share that website, too. It's a bit pricey though. 12 dollars per month for one video at a time. (Still a good deal; those videos ain't cheap I'm sure.)

Quote Originally Posted by 3CBRS View Post
    Just heard about this sort of "Netflix for dogs" site, and several folks have asked about retriever training videos. BowWowFlix has retriever training videos for rent, including those by Mike Lardy, Dennis Voigt, Dave Rorem, Bill Hillmann, Evan Graham and more.

http://www.bowwowflix.com/

Karen

Quote Originally Posted by FL2AK-Old Town View Post
    LOL Beat me to it. I came here to share that website, too. It's a bit pricey though. 12 dollars per month for one video at a time. (Still a good deal; those videos ain't cheap I'm sure.)
    From what I've been told the Lardy, Hillman, and Smartwork tapes are hard to get because of the waiting list and you have to get them one DVD at a time not the entire set. I'd think that for people in the Anchorage area joining the Midnight Sun club and using their library would be cheaper and more convenient.

'Course, I'm thinking of retriever training videos from the more popular programs. For other types of training videos, then bowwowflix might be the better option.

I want to second what Howard said. The MSGDA annual membership fee is $25.00 for an individual. As the club librarian, I let folks check out books, and DVD's as they need them, one at a time, for about two weeks at a time. Also, please keep in mind that if you lose or damage an item, you are responsible for replacement cost. If any of you are interested in becoming a member and using the club library, please see our website. www.MSGDA.org

Yeah that is a good deal. (=2 months of being on a waiting list) and, as I unerstand it (correct me if I'm wrong) those of us who took part in Baron and Joanne's training program are,by default, members as that was included i the class fee. (again, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I want to second what Howard said. The MSGDA annual membership fee is $25.00 for an individual. As the club librarian, I let folks check out books, and DVD's as they need them, one at a time, for about two weeks at a time. Also, please keep in mind that if you lose or damage an item, you are responsible for replacement cost. If any of you are interested in becoming a member and using the club library, please see our website. www.MSGDA.org

Quote Originally Posted by FL2AK-Old Town View Post
    Yeah that is a good deal. (=2 months of being on a waiting list) and, as I unerstand it (correct me if I'm wrong) those of us who took part in Baron and Joanne's training program are,by default, members as that was included i the class fee. (again, correct me if I'm wrong.)
    Actually you are incorrect. MSGDA was not involved with the administration of those classes. The class fee you paid included memberships to the AKC clubs only. MSGDA is a separate entity. Membership was not included in the fees paid to those clubs. Sorry for any confusion. If you would like to join you can follow this link to join and start utilizing the club resources. http://msgda.org/?page_id=174