Thread: Golite Anniversary Sale

Default Golite Anniversary Sale

Hey all, just wanted to post a heads up for everyone about Golite's Anniversary sale going through May 27th. Not only is everything 50% off currently but with this sale you get another 15%. Hunting season is right around the corner and I'm not sure you can beat the prices, better get in while you can. A Shangri-La 2 Tarp is $128!

www.golite.com

Thanks for the heads up.

Man, I wish they had the SL5s in stock... Seems like they are always out of them.

Pretty good when you can knock off 65% and still make profit.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster View Post
    Man, I wish they had the SL5s in stock... Seems like they are always out of them.
    I got mine last week while they still had them but it was before the 15% off. At least I got one.

At these prices I'll be surprised if anything lasts long. I picked up a Wolf Creek L3. These tents are so comparable to the Big Agnes, yet at half the cost right now. Was about to get the BA until I saw these. Can't say I was too excited about the blue but I'll live.

Yeah, just picked up a SL5 a couple weeks ago. Was wishing I had know about this sale coming up but then again they are out of stock so I guess I am happy with what I have.