Thread: RV Servicing in Anchorage

Default RV Servicing in Anchorage

I need to have some work done on our RV. It's a 1984 21 foot Winnebago class C. It's on a C30 one ton chevy van frame.

It needs at least two tires maybe six. They are 8.00R x 16.5. I understand the replacement size is 8.75.

Also need a front end alignment.

Would like to have the brakes checked along with hoses, belts, shocks, etc.

We used it all last summer with no problems but am looking to do some PM.

I would be interested in knowing where you have your work done? Or if you just have some recommendations.

Thanks.

Doug

That's pretty much regular automotive work, but yours isn't a giant RV anyway. Since you're looking for tires and alignment, check with johnson tire service...I think they do all that work and should easily be able to handle your rig.

I've taken my 24' class c to Randy's Services (along with my other cars), but I don't think they do alignment there (nor do they carry tires)
    "Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something." --Ron Swanson

AK Performance RV and Marine, just off of Dimond is the place to go. I had a couple of problems with my camper and with very short notice, they fit me in and had me back on the road in no time. Very reasonable price, quick and quality work. They even sent me a thank you card at home a few days later. Service with a smile. Highly recommend!

Quote Originally Posted by HOGASM View Post
    AK Performance RV and Marine, just off of Dimond is the place to go. I had a couple of problems with my camper and with very short notice, they fit me in and had me back on the road in no time. Very reasonable price, quick and quality work. They even sent me a thank you card at home a few days later. Service with a smile. Highly recommend!
    Yep - good people.

I agree AK Performance is a good place to do business with. I have had several things done on both my camper and motorhome. They are located at Arctic & Raspberry.