Thread: Airboat Insurance

Default Airboat Insurance

Been awhile since anyone has addressed Insurance for Airboats. What company do you all use and about how much do you pay. I have checked into it and either the insurance company doesn't carry it or it cost almost $1000 dollars a year. I know I have pushed my luck the past few years without it but really do need to get it. I really would like to keep my house and toys, and don't want to loose them to some lawsuit if I do ever get into an accident.

markel insurance, the best 800 879 2248

Bk uses charter lakes. same company, charter is a agent for markel who is the actual underwriter. ask about both plans, specific amount where you insure for fixed amount, say $30k and if boat is stolen or distroyed, you get paid the $30 k, or actual value, where you say boat is valued $30k and they tell you bluebook value is $18k and u argue. Be sure you know what type you are getting. call them..Bud
    Wasilla

I just bought my airboat here last month. I'm using charter lakes at 567.00 for year. On a American Air Ranger at 25,000 for the boat and 5,500 for trailer.

They told me the things that come in factor on price was you driving history and credit history...
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..