Thread: WTB 25 hp 2 stroke outboard with jet pump

Default WTB 25 hp 2 stroke outboard with jet pump

Willing to pay fair market price for a Merc. or Tohatsu 2 stroke outboard with jet pump. Looking for a light motor to run an Ak Series Jet Ranger.

Steve
    223-6181

I have a mid-90's Suzuki 40/28 with a factory jet with zero hours on a complete rebuild that I would be willing to sell. Rebuilt by Anchorage Yamaha. I had contacted Jim King previously about using this motor on a Jet Ranger, but never got a difinitive answer from him. I had looked up the spec's on this motor when I bought it and it weighs right around 150 pounds if I remember correctly, which is less than a 25 Hp 4-stroke.

What are you asking for it I may be interested

Sent while hiding from the boss

0321Tony, I sent you a PM. (At least I think I sent you a PM...I'm on my phone so it's hard to tell what I did exactly, ha.)

Mtnman, I know a few people that have bought a 2 stroke prop and put a jet on it to use with a jet ranger...it might be something else for you to look into.

Well, Ill buy the motor from you if you haven't sold it to Tony. my number is 223-6181.

I'm still looking for a boat so sell it if you can. I did get your pm but just got home from work so have not replied yet.

Sent while hiding from the boss