Thread: APU Map Store

Default APU Map Store

I wanted to pass along this great resource for all types of maps. Brian M recommended them for the place to find what you need. I stopped there the other day and was very pleased with their help and products available. +++1 for the Map Store/

That is the USGS Alaska Science Center office on the APU campus, and not an APU store even though its in an APU building. The link provides a map and additional information about what else they offer through their parternship with Alaska Geographic publications.

It is a great store and you can buy on line as well. I buy maps for my hunting groups there every year. With my out os state hunters having a weak Topo in hand is an important tool when you are hunting a new area. I would encourage all of you to check them out and get to love a map! Much better than Garmin Map Quest!

Walt

Northwest Alaska Back Country Rentals
    Float Hunts and drop camps
    Unit 23-Kotz
    www.northwestalaska.net

Quote Originally Posted by AK Ray View Post
    That is the USGS Alaska Science Center office on the APU campus, and not an APU store even though its in an APU building. The link provides a map and additional information about what else they offer through their parternship with Alaska Geographic publications.

Thanks for the clarification.