Thread: Bear Motive 6 or Bowtech Insanity

Default Bear Motive 6 or Bowtech Insanity

Hey guys,
    Just looking for some opinions. Got a new Bear Motive 6 from Bear today as a replacement bow (awesome customer service). I have been looking at the Bowtech Insanity while waiting for the bow and I am now thinking about selling the Motive 6 and buying the Insanity. The only thing is I have not shot one yet. I did shoot a Motive 6 at Sportsmans but not an Insanity yet. They both have great reviews, but is there anyone who has experienced them both? Also, how is Bowtech's customer service? Thanks in advance.

Well just finished shooting both side by side. I gotta say i enjoyed shooting rhe motive more than the insanity. The Experiance by bowtech was really nice to shoot. Shot more like the motive but with a 7" brace.. Think im gonna stick with Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by AMMO JAY View Post
    Well just finished shooting both side by side. I gotta say i enjoyed shooting rhe motive more than the insanity. The Experiance by bowtech was really nice to shoot. Shot more like the motive but with a 7" brace.. Think im gonna stick with Bear.
    Be sure to post some pics off future kills!

most modern bows are getting to be on even keel so how it feels is one of the most important factors.. gimme a call and we'll shoot...but then you will want a new hoyt...lol