Thread: Receiver sight for M-70 .375H&H Whats Available

Default Receiver sight for M-70 .375H&H Whats Available

Looking to but a fixed receiver sight on M-70 long action. What is available......???

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    Looking to but a fixed receiver sight on M-70 long action. What is available......???
    NECG makes a pretty good one that mounts to a weaver base- I've used them with pretty good success.
    "I do not deal in hypotheticals. The world, as it is, is vexing enough..." Col. Stonehill, True Grit

Williams still makes a couple models of receiver sights for M70s, they range in price from 20-40$. They are aluminum, the same ones that used to be called,"The five dollar sight", funny how money is worth less. Another good bet is to shop FleaBay for used Lymans and Redfields, they are the old micrometer click type, and most are steel construction, gotta shop carefully as some guys think their items are made of gold instead of steel. There are deals to be had though if you keep an eye out. Or if you were to ask very nicely next time you come to town I probably have a couple and I may part with one for an old friend.

Quote Originally Posted by hodgeman View Post
    NECG makes a pretty good one that mounts to a weaver base- I've used them with pretty good success.
    Talley makes one for his base as well.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Brockman makes a pop up peep sight that is in a custom Talley base.