Thread: Brianna Gregory Memorial SuperShoot

Default Brianna Gregory Memorial SuperShoot

It's coming this Saturday, May 11 at GROUSE RIDGE SHOOTING GROUNDS! 100-Bird Registered Sporting Clays Walkthrough. $100/shooter , this is a fundraiser for Children's Hospital at Providence. Our 5th Annual SuperShoot, this event is always a blast. Fun Shoots, including a Quail Walk, follow the gourmet lunch which is included with your registration fee (guest lunches $20). There will be some great art items in a silent auction, and the prizes are based on a 5-level Lewis Class system, which means all shooters regardless of ability are eligible for prizes. We are also giving away TWO GUNS: A 20-ga SKB Model 505 and a .22 cal CZ 452 with a Mannlicher stock - beautiful firearms! There will be lots of opportunities to earn or purchase tickets for both of these nice guns, and you must be present to win. REGISTRATIONS may be downloaded from our website at and faxed to 373-0962. We appreciate registrations in advance. BREAKFAST will be served from 8:00-9:30 by pre-registration. If registering Day-of-Shoot please be at Grouse Ridge by 9:00 to complete registration and allow us time to squad you. FLIGHT IS AT 10:00 AM! Plan on a great day of shooting and fun, camaraderie and good food! Help us raise money for Children's Hospital!

Hope you get a great crowd of shooters. I sure miss the shotgun sports.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you