Thread: Bird Banger pyrotechnic kit

Default Bird Banger pyrotechnic kit

I am looking for a local source of a Bird Banger pyrotechnic kit. I have a shrike that takes up residence in a bare tree top every year and preys on the birds frequenting the feeder. I see several online sources but the will not ship to Alaska by air for obvious reasons.

I posted on the shooting forum first and perhaps that is only where it belongs.

Thanks, Jim

Bean em in the head with a pellet gun. The grey jays were killing all the song bird's chicks in the nest around here last few years....now there are quite a few less grey jays around. I counted sixteen at one sitting...they were getting out of hand.

What part of Alaska are you located within ??? Sometimes folks who work at the airport might accidentally give you a couple of the 12 gauge cracker shells. Plus a couple stores in Anchorage used to carry those same shells. If not a large bottle rocket on a stick, a leather glove and a match work just fine...

I had a problem with magpies a couple years back. There were 30 or 40 off them handing around my field... I just chucked small rocks at them with a wrist-rocket sling shot until they got the hint... I did not even hit any of them, but they must have figured it was just a matter of time.
    Floatplane,Tailwheel and Firearms Instructor- Dragonfly Aero
    Experimental Hand-Loader, NRA Life Member
    http://site.dragonflyaero.com

Politically correct government employees use noise makers. The rest of use shotguns.

Try having your product shipped to Shopthe48.com. They r in Portland and will then ship to u.