Thread: Fisheries Management Forum

Default Fisheries Management Forum

Guys,
    I have stayed on the sidelines just reading the forums for quite a while now as most thread I have gotten involved with in the past quickly turn away from the intended topic.

We currently have multiple threads going on with some very important issues with lots of differing view points. So far the threads have been civil with good input. That is the way it should be on this forum and I hope it continues.!

Good job all!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by yukon View Post
    Guys,
    I have stayed on the sidelines just reading the forums for quite a while now as most thread I have gotten involved with in the past quickly turn away from the intended topic.

We currently have multiple threads going on with some very important issues with lots of differing view points. So far the threads have been civil with good input. That is the way it should be on this forum and I hope it continues.!

Good job all!

Yes, so far, so good for the most part . . give it time . .

What the Fishery Management Forum really needs is a thread devoted solely to Pooping On The Commies . .

Or pooping on C&R fishermen........lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
    Yes, so far, so good for the most part . . give it time . .

What the Fishery Management Forum really needs is a thread devoted solely to Pooping On The Commies . .

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by yukon View Post
    Or pooping on C&R........lol

Fair enough, yukon, gotta admit I take a swipe at C&R when the opportunity presents.

That said, I do not hijack thread after thread after thread into an excuse to defame, bash, vilify, bad-mouth, accuse, berate, criticize, speak ill of, assail, demonize, and poop on C&R.

I have never pooped on C&R anglers . . to each his own.

That would be personal abuse rather than criticism of an idea. But some folks just can't tell the difference.

Attachment 70384

I am doing my best to stay positive Marcus.......pooping on, maybe our definitions are different, lets try and move on......

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
    Fair enough, yukon, gotta admit I take a swipe at C&R when the opportunity presents.

That said, I do not hijack thread after thread after thread into an excuse to defame, bash, vilify, bad-mouth, accuse, berate, criticize, speak ill of, assail, demonize, and poop on C&R.

I have never pooped on C&R anglers . . to each his own.

That would be personal abuse rather than criticism of an idea. But some folks just can't tell the difference.

Attachment 70384