Thread: Reduced Price: Inflatable Canoe for sale, Magnum, Pro Pioneer

Default Reduced Price: Inflatable Canoe for sale, Magnum, Pro Pioneer

Float hunters, I have a Pro Pioneer for sale. I purchased it last spring and hunted with it once. It comes with the seats, the oar saddles, the oars, the repair kit, all the straps, etc. I put one small hole in that caused a slow leak when my wife dropped while helping me move it. I put a large patch on it that has held well. It held the entire duration of my 10 day float hunt last fall. I bought it for $3,500. I am asking for $2,750 for it. Feel free to call: (907)356-0768, or Cell (435)630-0735. If I am away leave me a message and I will call you back. My raft is the one closest in the image. By the way, I do not recommend loading your raft in this fashion. That was our first day on the river.
    Last edited by Icebear; 05-23-2013 at 18:19.

Folks, I am leaving Alaska in a few days and have have no hits on this raft. Asking $2,000 for it. I must have it sold by 31 MAY. Feel free to call or text.

Did you ever get this sold before your move? Wish I had known about this site long ago, but new here and seen your post while researching a future Moose float hunt.