Thread: 358 STA Dies

Default 358 STA Dies

Looking for a set of 358 STA dies and some headstamped brass. If you have anything let me what you have and how much. Thanks

Had someone on this forum point me to these guys for a set of 35-338WM dies:

http://ch4d.com/
    Don't want no one to get hurt, but if yore gonna have a wreck, I wanna watch.

Thanks and I had checked with them before posting here and they have them. I was just hoping to maybe find a set here in state before ordering. How do you like your 35-338? I also have a 350 Griffen & Howe but can't wait to fire my 358 STA and see how it shoots.

I ordered dies from RCBS for my 358 STA. Do you have a plan on getting brass?

Quote Originally Posted by 450HUNTER View Post
    Thanks and I had checked with them before posting here and they have them. I was just hoping to maybe find a set here in state before ordering. How do you like your 35-338? I also have a 350 Griffen & Howe but can't wait to fire my 358 STA and see how it shoots.
    I haven't shot it enough to form an opinion...work interferes with my play time I bought it mainly because it has a beautiful stock. lol
    Don't want no one to get hurt, but if yore gonna have a wreck, I wanna watch.

I have a set of Redding dies on the way along with 20 pieces of brass. I will order more brass from Quality Cartridge when I get a chance. I can't wait to load some rounds and shoot this thing. Mine will be in a Encore with the barrel being a MGM custom. I'm hoping its a good shooter and capable of long shots.