Thread: Starboard...dealer

Default Starboard...dealer

I am looking for some King Starboard for a pulpit, ~ 40" X 12" X 1-1/2" thick.

Thanks
    “Nothing worth doing is easy”
    TR

Image Plastics in Anchorage sells what they call 'Seaboard' and it is available in black for sure and 1/2" think. I used the Seaboard to build side frames and downrigger mounts on my RIB build. Appears to be the same when compared to Starboard.

Heavy Hitter Fishing
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

There is a place called CAC Plastics in Wasilla. (cacalaska.com) They have marine poly. Not sure if it is King Starboard" though? I actually did some shopping around and just bought some King Starboard for a project I did. I got a piece of 1/2" 32 X 30. Believe it or not, I found a place in Ocooe, FL that had exactly what I wanted and cut it to the exact dimensions I needed. It was alot cheaper than anywhere in AK. This place sells it by the square foot and you only pay for what you need. CAC qouted me $320 for material and I got it at "Boat Outfitters" in Florida for $111 w/ $60 shipping. I ordered it about 8:00 pm Alaska time and by 9:00 the next morning, it had shipped! Took a couple days for USPS Priority to get here. I was very pleased with Boatoutfitters.com. Check them out. They will cut it with a CNC and ship it right to your door.

40" X 12" X 1" = $106.67 for white King Starboard without shipping at boatoutfitters.com..... Looks like they only go to 1" thickness in the white poly I checked. They will even route the edges for an extra $15. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsalmonmoosekiller View Post
    There is a place called CAC Plastics in Wasilla. (cacalaska.com) They have marine poly. Not sure if it is King Starboard" though? I actually did some shopping around and just bought some King Starboard for a project I did. I got a piece of 1/2" 32 X 30. Believe it or not, I found a place in Ocooe, FL that had exactly what I wanted and cut it to the exact dimensions I needed. It was alot cheaper than anywhere in AK. This place sells it by the square foot and you only pay for what you need. CAC qouted me $320 for material and I got it at "Boat Outfitters" in Florida for $111 w/ $60 shipping.
    Thanks, will check out Outfitters, I tried to buy some paint from CAC, it did not go well........
    Will give Image plastics a call also.
    “Nothing worth doing is easy”
    TR