Thread: Charters?

Default Charters?

Got some people coming into town, on tuesday and they want to go fishing. Anything going on in seward or homer for lings, halibut, rockfish? I might tug my boat to seward or whittier or i might just send them on a charter.

Quote Originally Posted by DEMainah View Post
    Got some people coming into town, on tuesday and they want to go fishing. Anything going on in seward or homer for lings, halibut, rockfish? I might tug my boat to seward or whittier or i might just send them on a charter.
    You might get some rockfish out of Seward.. Lings aren't legal til July
    You might get some rockfish and small halibut out of Homer this early..

Contact Josh on the Huntress in Homer, he will be running King, rock fish, halibut charters until May 5th. 1907-399-3775

We did reasonably well out of Seward last weekend...but it is early and weather is a bit sketchy.

Heavy Hitter Fishing
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

Homer; The kings have been pretty good, and lo & behold we got a 100-120 lb halibut this weekend, some chickens & cod. Plus the weather is gettin pretty nice, great restaurants down here too. Send em down.

I'll second that recommendation for Josh on the Huntress. I've done kings and halibut within on several occasions. Real good fellow.

Homer is a long way to go and I'd bet you could do well with a Whittier charter that is much closer to Anchor-town. Kristen with Saltwater Excursions is able to scare up some good fishing out of Whittier on a regular basis and she is real knowledgable regarding early season halibut. I am, in fact, eating some of that tasty halibut as I write!

Good luck!