Thread: restocked my browning citori came out beautiful

Default restocked my browning citori came out beautiful

My Brownig Citori had a cracked stock so I had Vince at Precision arms send it to Show me Gunstocks with a maple blank to have him make me a new stock.
    The blank was one Vince had in Quilted Maple it came out so perfect ,and fits so well I just wanted to show it off . The pictures don't do it justice how the wood shimmers in sunlight. I thought some of you that like to see a nice piece of wood on a firearm would enjoy it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

there is nothin like a great piece of wood on a gun...absolutely gorgeous...

Fabulous!!!!
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Just wonderful wood on a very good using gun. Is the checkering around 26lpi,looks very fine and a joy to hold?
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

I am usure of lpi but you are correct its really fine. The gun is so pretty i dont want to hunt with it yet that is what its made for besides shooting skeet. So im thinking hunt with it and get it refinished if it gets too scratched up

When you are shooting skeet, and have your Citori sitting on the line, for sure no one could pick it up and say oups I got the wrong gun. It looks great, nice to see a good looking stock.

You will undoubtedly win more rounds now- just by distracting the other shooters! Beautiful gun and truly a stand out.
    BEE

That is a gorgeous piece of wood. Great job! Now get it out and enjoy it. I have a Super Black Eagle with a custom piece of Bastogne walnut. It goes hunting everywhere but the duck marsh.

Wow. That is amazing. How much was the stock copy? I've been considering using a piece of kiln dried Alaskan birch for my great-grandpas Remington 1100.
    Born in Alaska: The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:6

Well its a lot more than just a copy. It was made thinner in the grip for me and thinner and less round in the forearm. Then hand fiitted and hand checkered. Custom wood working is very expensive not something you will get your money back from. price was around the cost of a couple nice rifles with scopes. For me its something beautiful for me and a hand me down for my son and hopefully grandchildren.