Thread: Stolen BOW Mathews Reezen

Default Stolen BOW Mathews Reezen

My wife had her bow stolen out of her car! Its a All Black Mathews Reezen with pink Winners Choice Strings 26" cam. Spot Hogg Sight Trophy Taker Lizard Tongue rest...... this bow has pink string stops pink dampeners. 12 inch Doinker stabilizer Her Scott Release Easton Quiver with Easton Navigator 610's in the quiver with Pink and White Fletchings...........

If any one can help we will try and come up with some type of reward she is devastated this is her passion and we dont have the money to replace it please keep an eye out...

She just got done filling a police report

PS I believe the serial is 445566

Kevin 360 8848

Where (what city) was it stolen???
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Eagle river and the serial is 990033 i knew it was double numbers I called the shop where we got it today and they gave it to me.

That just blows... Very disturbing to say the least. I will try to keep an eye out for you. Hate not seein someone being able to shoot. I hope your wife can get back to shooting soon.

I hate criminals. I hope you get that back.