Thread: 3D Target Stolen at the Sportsman's Warehouse Archery Shoot

Default 3D Target Stolen at the Sportsman's Warehouse Archery Shoot

Tonight when I went to the weekly 3D archery shoot put together by Sportsman's Warehouse something strange happened. Apparently right in full view with everybody shooting, someone stole one of the 3D targets! Can you believe it? I don't know if anybody saw it happen or not, but I heard someone say that a pick up truck pulled up to one of the targets and grabbed it and drove off. I know I heard the guy from Sportsman's Warehouse say it was the wolf target. It is a large sized black wolf target. If anyone hears anything about this or sees someone suddenly show up with a wolf target in their back yard call Sportsman's Warehouse and ask for Richard. Richard is the guy that runs the shoot every week.

I will bring it up to everyone at Screaming Eagle Archery tomorrow. A couple of the guys from there shoot 3D at that shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by AkGrumpy View Post
    I will bring it up to everyone at Screaming Eagle Archery tomorrow. A couple of the guys from there shoot 3D at that shoot.
    Wow I cant believe someone would steal a target at a shoot. how crappy for folks to do this sorta thing. Hopefully they get caught and dont they relize that doing crap liek this will make compaines stop supporting our shooting sports because they dont want there products stolen when they are letting folks use them. Its a shame that a few ruin it for others. Anyhow I will keep and eye out and talk to the guys at black sheep on Elmendorf when I get home and have them keep and eye out too.

That is just BS! How can people live with themselves when they do this? I hope there is a pot set up at the next shoot where we can all donate to buy a replacement.
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather