Thread: Who carries .50AE?

Default Who carries .50AE?

Anyone seen any around Anchorage lately? I recently traded for a nickel plated Desert Eagle that I can't wait to shoot.
    "I'd rather be fishing!"

Did you check sportsmans in Fairbanks? They had some saturday its not exactly a hot ticket caliber so they usually do. There isnt really any plinker grade stuff mostly HP defense type stuff it is spendy too. I think it was $38 for a box of 20.

Guy I worked with carried one in .44 mag for three years while we were doing wildlife surveys on the lower Kuskokwim. It is amazing. I cannot imagine what the .50 would be like.
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

Quote Originally Posted by Grayling Slayer View Post
    Anyone seen any around Anchorage lately? I recently traded for a nickel plated Desert Eagle that I can't wait to shoot.
    Do you reload ??

RR
    Practice does not make perfect !!!!!
    Perfect Practice makes perfect !!!!!!!!!!

USS SARATOGA CV-60

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ex_2-1-1-1.gif

I work at Sportsman's in Wasilla. We just got a few boxes in today. Can't remember what brand or bullet type. I just remember seeing it because it's not a caliber I see a lot.

The other 299,300,000 people can have it.

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.

I think Gunrunners had some the other day, there was a guy asking about it when I was in there... but he might have been looking for 50 BMG as well... Just call them. They had quite a collection of odd ammo in there last week..
    2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson