Thread: Who can land me on a small lake???

Default Who can land me on a small lake???

ok i need someone who can fly me my dog and some gear 6 miles north of trapper lake to a small lake that is aprox 1/3 mile long. Lake has no name but i do have lat and long on the lake. Would like to fly out of thw wasillia willow area . anyone help me out? looking to go this summer . And posably be picked up a few weeks later .

Default With a lake that small, you are going to be pretty limited

It is more possible to get dropped off than picked up, but if you find somebody that's brave with a cub and is willing to take you out in multiple loads, it might work. Assuming the lake is low elevation. At high elevations, I don't think it's in the cards at all. For floats, 1/2 mile is pretty short for most load hauling operations.
    14 Days to Alaska
    Also available on Kindle and Nook

well only small loads going in nothing will be hauled out but me and the dog. The gear will stay there. hoping someone may be going in that direction and can tell me if it something they can do. would like to make 2 trips this summer if posable . if anyone can pleas pm me with a number and ill call ya with all the details thanks again