Thread: Look out Chuck you ain't got squat on this kid;)

Default Look out Chuck you ain't got squat on this kid;)

Decided to skip the 3d shoot I had planned to do today to attend a more rewarding shoot then I have ever been at... My 3 yo boys first time shooting a bow... Couldn't of been a better day...

Little man slinging suction cups. **** straight it "Couldn't of been a better day"!!!!!!!! Handsome dude. Thank God he looks like his mama.

man thats so awesome!!!

Thanks fellows... I am just so in awe of little man every day...

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Thanks fellows... I am just so in awe of little man every day...
    Believe me.........that never goes away....
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

You are doing something right, Bear! Happy little man you have there.
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by spoiled one View Post
    You are doing something right, Bear! Happy little man you have there.
    thanks Spoiled one.. I just spend time with him...that simple. Now matter how buisness is going and how much work i have to do I make it a point to always make him a priority and spend time with him...

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    ..........I make it a point to always make him a priority and spend time with him...
    And that Sir, is the key to success. Simply spending time. How much better would this world be if every Dad operated in a similar manner????

Quick! Let's make him a bendy bow before he thinks all bows have wheels! Oh, he probably wants to shoot what dad shoots anyway. Started my daughters about the same age but only one left that shows any interest. Enjoy every day. They sure grow up fast.

Bear,

Enjoy EVERY second! Like Boud'arc said: "They sure grow up fast." Seems like yesterday, my boy was 12 getting his first Dall sheep and this year I could not even put him in for Draw hunts cause he is off to college in early Aug

Enjoy it all!

Brett

Concrats on raising your youngen in a hunting way.

And don't take any joshing serious about sticks, wheels, or other types. They all have their place, and you'll have to let him decide in 10 or so years which way the stick floats for himself.
    Some keep with what their Father used, some want to try everything, and some want to walk their own path.

Enjoy each minute, and make good memories for you both.

It WAS yesterday when I took my granddaughters fishing in Idaho (they were 7 and 4 then), now one's a mama herself..... and the other is older than I like to believe.

And my beard is now gray......

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by akgun&ammo View Post
    Concrats on raising your youngen in a hunting way.

And don't take any joshing serious about sticks, wheels, or other types. They all have their place, and you'll have to let him decide in 10 or so years which way the stick floats for himself.
    Some keep with what their Father used, some want to try everything, and some want to walk their own path.

Enjoy each minute, and make good memories for you both.

It WAS yesterday when I took my granddaughters fishing in Idaho (they were 7 and 4 then), now one's a mama herself..... and the other is older than I like to believe.

And my beard is now gray......

Chris

AkGuns thanks.. They do grow quick..seems like my boy was just born, I love to see him get bigger and watch him learn new things but it also makes me a little sad as I know how fast it will go by.. I do enjoy every moment thoug and never take it for granted.. No worries I dont mind the joshing especially from Boud'arc he is a great guy..I will support him no matter what bow he shoots...lol I dont mind either way I just love seein him shoot.. His daddy(me) started out with a stick and actually took a cotton tail with a little red bear fiberglass recurve then I moved on to a bigger recurve and bigger critters like whitetail.. I would like him to learn instinctive first, I think it makes you a better compound shooter and besides those those sticks are a lot of fun for stump shootin which is what we are gonna do this weekend...