Thread: Filet Tables

Default Filet Tables

Just bought a 22 ft sea sport, not really excited about putting more holes in my boat if i dont have to. What do you guys have for filet tables?

Quote Originally Posted by DEMainah View Post
    Just bought a 22 ft sea sport, not really excited about putting more holes in my boat if i dont have to. What do you guys have for filet tables?

For small fish, I use a piece of carpet on my gunnel, which is about a foot wide. For larger fish, I put on knee pads and fillet on deck with a piece of carpet down to keep the fish from sliding around.

Just purchased a 4' X 2' Costco table with folding and adjustable legs till I figure out what/where I want my table to be.
    It was $40- and I'll throw a chunk of astro turf from Lowe's on it for this year.....just a cheap idea for you possibly?!
    BK

Thinking about building one to screw to the aft rail, high sides and a drain in the corner going over board.

Post pics when done please.
    There was a thread a couple months back concerning this exact topic. Lots of pics and ideas if you look for it.
    BK

Default Folding table

Attachment 70024Attachment 70025
    Quote Originally Posted by bkmail View Post
    Just purchased a 4' X 2' Costco table with folding and adjustable legs till I figure out what/where I want my table to be.
    It was $40- and I'll throw a chunk of astro turf from Lowe's on it for this year.....just a cheap idea for you possibly?!
    BK
    Ditto. I started using one of these years ago on my 22' Osprey. I moved up to a 27' SS Pilohouse, and still use the same setup. It folds up and stores along the gunnel, and sets up easy when needed. I love it, saves my back while cleaning fish, use it to cook on, holding snack food, drinks etc, it would hold quite a bit of weight also... and its cheap! I put a couple of pics of how it was mounted on my Osprey. I removed the legs from the table and mounted it to a seat pedestal on the dog house, and the other end sat on the transom. It was easy to remove, and it would just flip up when I raised the box. On my Seasport, I have it parallel to the transom. The legs will straddle the doghouse. Just a couple of ideas that may work for you. Good luck!
    Attached Images Attached Images

What can I say....great minds think alike!
    BK