Thread: Thank you Jim Teeny and the Mid Night Sun Fly Casters

Default Thank you Jim Teeny and the Mid Night Sun Fly Casters

Just a BIG Thank you to Jim for coming back up to Fairbanks for our outdoor show as well as Jason from Big Ray's Fly Shop for accomplishing the Coordination with the Mid Night Sun Fly Casters end of year party for our local Trout Unlimited Chapter.

As most of you know or at least some know I like to refer to us as Frozen in Fairbanks Fly Fisher's so when a plan comes together and Fairbankians can get GREAT people like Mr. Teeny to visit and share a life time of knowledge with us, Well it is just DARN Cool!

Today is the last day of the Fairbanks out-of doors show so if you happen to be in our area stop in to the Blue Moose Rafting booths and say howdy.

Also J.J. Pilgren has taken the time to come North this year and is working the casting pool as well as walking the walk and talking to talk. If you wish to know any and everything about Simms waders and or Scott Fly Rods, Hatch and or Lamson he is the person you need to talk to.

Last note I PROMISE!

YES WE HAVE OPEN WATER AND YES THE GRAYLING ARE STARTING TO MOVE "Slightly" by open water I mean about a mile down town Fairbanks!

:-)

Wow. That must have been amazing. Teeny.
    Sorry to miss that!

I have all intentions on bringing Jim up again for next years show. The Fairbanks Show will be the last week of April next year because of Easter and Arctic Man.

So you offcially have the invite to come hang in BMR's booth next year with Jim and I if you wish D.

:-)

Glad I did not miss the event at Pikes. Thanks again for making his visit happen!
    http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Not sure who left me more star struck...you or Jim.