Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Open Seat?/ Take Me Dipping!

I would like to try this from shore if someone could give me a couple of pointers...either Glennallen or Chitina subdistrict. I watched the video series from F&G and that wan't bad if I could locate their spot. I have truck and ATV here in Gulkana.

I'm just guaging interest and not making any plans. My neighbor has a large dodge van capable of hauling a bunch of people and gear, plus a 19ft jet boat to get to a good spot.
    We're considering heading out from Anchorage wednesday afternoon or thursday either next week or the week after to dipnet the copper river. Wondering if there are many folks on here who'd be interested in joining and splitting gas.
    It's all up in the air but if it sounds like something you'd be down for shoot me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wardpower View Post
    I'm just guaging interest and not making any plans. My neighbor has a large dodge van capable of hauling a bunch of people and gear, plus a 19ft jet boat to get to a good spot.
    We're considering heading out from Anchorage wednesday afternoon or thursday either next week or the week after to dipnet the copper river. Wondering if there are many folks on here who'd be interested in joining and splitting gas.
    It's all up in the air but if it sounds like something you'd be down for shoot me a PM.
    You dont have enough posts for a PM. so leave contact info
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

You can get me at iputupwithsomuchcrap(at)hotmail(dot)com

You can get me at iputupwithsomuchcrap(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Now thats a *****in email address! lol
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Quote Originally Posted by Armo_Ak View Post
    Daniel,

You can't get pm's yet. But I would be interested in that open seat. Let me know. armington.matt@gmail.com or 715-413-0263
    Verify person has AK license and Drivers license. would hate to see you get screwed due to someone not knowing the rules............

Ya I'm from alaska, been to copper many many times,what does it matter if I wasn't from alaska? Does that mean I wouldn't know the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by DanielApplin View Post
    Ya I'm from alaska, been to copper many many times,what does it matter if I wasn't from alaska? Does that mean I wouldn't know the rules?
    No, more likely folks making sure the people being taken out qualify to dipnet by state law and definition.

Looking to drive down from Fairbanks on the 5th of July, fish that evening or on the 6th, and drive back NLT the 7th. Anyone else goin? I have cash, a strong back, a sharp knife and some amazing trail mix. Okay so the trail mix is just peanuts, m&ms, and craisins...
    Thank you, God, for making so many wonderful creatures. Thank you, not only for that, but also for making them out of meat!

Quote Originally Posted by skagdog View Post
    Okay so the trail mix is just peanuts, m&ms, and craisins...
    Hey man, don't sell yourself short!

Now I'm tentatively looking at heading to chitina from Anchorage around noon on Monday the 8th and fishing Tuesday then heading back. I have my neighbor's big van with lots of room, anyone wanna split gas?

Anyone with a spare seat on a boat, can drive seperate if needed to catch a spot on a boat in the Kenai this coming weekend, evening of the 19th thru 21st? PM or VM me if you do. Always done from shore, willing to cover gas and bring some good treats, deer and goat hunter sticks and black bear summer sausage that'l both know your socks off! 18yr resident, so no worries there. Could also show you around in PWS also, I don't have a boat anymore, but know alot about the area. Thanks guys!

Alright Folks i'm not proud...anyone going to have a open seat on a boat dipping above the bridge say June 2 and or 3 ???

Quote Originally Posted by nuskovich View Post
    I would like to try this from shore if someone could give me a couple of pointers...either Glennallen or Chitina subdistrict. I watched the video series from F&G and that wan't bad if I could locate their spot. I have truck and ATV here in Gulkana.
    did you ever get the help you needed?

Quote Originally Posted by shayno View Post
    did you ever get the help you needed?
    Umm... The that u replyed to was posted a year ago!

Looking to go dipping on a boat in the Kenai can pay launch fee and Gas just moved mine to Sitka REALLY don't want to do the beach but I will if it comes to it. Thanks send me a PM if you can.

Im looking to go also from a boat. I dont even have a dipnet anymore but i do know how to take care of fish and b willing to share expenses. I have an open schedule and can go anytime. Thanks Olin

If there's anyone out there that's going to be dipping from a boat on the 10th and has an open seat, please let me know. My work schedule gives me this only day where I can go. Would love to dip above the bridge...Thanx

Been in Alaska 5 years and never dipnetted. I'd like to try this year. Would love to dip from a boat on the Copper if someone has room. PM me. Thanks.

Experienced lifelong shore/charter chitina dipnetter. Have all gear. If anyone's got a boat spot they'd like to fill, keep me in mind. I'm from fairbanks and have thursday through monday off this coming weekend. Otherwise I'll be chartering from o'brien sometime this weekend.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast