Thread: musk ox hide for sale

Default musk ox hide for sale

I have a small part of a musk ox hide that I got from a taxidermy shop in AK, where I use to help out. The guys just gave it to me. Not sure where the animal was taken, but it's roughly 50" long, has all 4 hooves, and about 14" wide at one point. Nothing much too it but the hair smells awesome and is thick. I sewed part of it together and slip it over my head and i have bigfoot shoulders, no kidding. This thing is spooky. Is it illegal for me to try and sell it? I hear musk ox hair sells good. I'm not a taxidermist. Think I should call troopers? I tried asking a wildlife trooper a ? on here but wasn't able to for some reason. Thanks

Are you and the hide located in Washington?
    Death is like an old whore in a bar--I'll buy her a drink but I won't go upstairs with her.

yes north west wa

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

hides are not illegal to sell.. unless they are grizz hides or trophy mounts
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

thank you Vince, great signature you have there, great location as well

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    hides are not illegal to sell.. unless they are grizz hides or trophy mounts
    Thanks, Was not familiar with the laws in state of Washington.
    Death is like an old whore in a bar--I'll buy her a drink but I won't go upstairs with her.