Thread: Valdez Warbirds...

Default Valdez Warbirds...

Any of you guys know what warbirds will be displayed or performing at Valdez? It's on the schedule but didn't specify. http://www.valdezalaska.org/events/v...n-and-air-show

I assumed it was the CAF Harvard from Merrill. Warbirds flying in AK...more motivation to being the Stearman north...)

Mike-

Mike, give Larry a call. If you don't have his number PM me. He's always on the up and up on what's going on in Valdez. I thought he'd mentioned Heritage, but I don't know.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Doug, will do, I was just curious. Sorry to miss the fly-in, looks like good time! Mike-

Do not bring your stearman up here, Alaska is an utter night mare to fly these sorts of planes in unless you OWN a nice heated hangar up here. I just bought a pitts S2B and its a night mare, an absolute nightmare. These sorts of planes HAVE to be hangared up here and the avalibility of hangars up here for rent is really skinny.

I am now really wishing I had bought a hangar first. You can find hangars for sale all day long but rarely for rent.