I'm a developer of ATASD - the only one boat in the world, which is able to operate at ultra-low temperatures down to -50C, as well as to carry on board self loaded 8-wheeler ATV / 2 snowmobiles / up to 850 kg of cargo.
This is not for sale. ATASD now is in the middle of the certification process for the commercial/pleasure use within Transport Canada 1332 standards. Only after getting an approval it will be introduced to the market.
The aim of that posting is just to demonstrate you new generation of the amphibious vehicles and to receive your feedback with advices and opinions, to answer on your questions if any.
Initially ATASD was developed as a Search & Rescue vehicle. But it will be nice for hunting and fishing too.
Kinda a cross between an airboat and a hover craft. Looks great but but doesn't seem to work as well as an airboat or hover craft. Really see no need or nitch it fills.
I'm proud to inform that ATASD, developed by me and my team today received an official approval from Ministry Transportation Canada for the commercial operating. This is the ONLY ONE Amphibious vehicle in the world that combines the following unbeatable features:
1) ATASD is able to operate in a temperature range -50 / +50 deg.C ;
2) ATASD maximum speed -120 km/h ;
3) ATASD maximum payload - 1800 kg, having the own weight only 540 kg. ;
4) ATASD is able to operate 24/7/365 as a Search & Rescue / Emergency transportation mean in conditions of high wave and strong wind ;
5) ATASD consumes 18-22 L of gas / hour. Nothing to compare with…