Thread: Anybody Want To Join Us Aboard the Crackerjack 8/20 Out of Seward?

Default Anybody Want To Join Us Aboard the Crackerjack 8/20 Out of Seward?

As an aside from a previous post, my friend and I just booked Crackerjack (out of Seward) for a halibut/ling combo trip for 8/20. As far as I know, we are the only 2 booked on this (6 passenger) charter so far but I'd imagine it will fill up fast.

It would be great to fill out the crew with some members from here who love to fish hard and have a great time doing it! My buddy and I are experienced fishermen who like to joke around but take our fishing seriously. 4 like minded fisherfolk to fill out the boat would be fantastic! (I secretly fear showing up at the dock and coming face to face with a fair-haired city family with 3 kids under the age of 8 who have never set foot on a fishing boat getting ready to climb aboard with us)

So, come-on! Get on the horn with Crackerjack and book you a spot! (but only if you're cool and ready to catch some fish)

Also, what happens if you two are the only ones booked on that day?

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

Quote Originally Posted by R Walter View Post
    There is 0% chance of that happening!

I will check with a couple of my crew. We have fished with Nik and Andy for years....best charter on the water.. I will likely have my boat down there that week, but nothing beats a pro running a better boat..

kevin
    2002 Wooldridge Sport 2000, 21', 350 Kodiak Jet, "CindyLou"
    26' Olympic Sport Sedan, 5.7 Volvo, 280 Volvo, getting there, "CindyLouTwo"
    20' Alumatech Airboat
    EagleQuest Cabins and Lodge--Willow

Quote Originally Posted by keh View Post
    I will check with a couple of my crew. We have fished with Nik and Andy for years....best charter on the water.. I will likely have my boat down there that week, but nothing beats a pro running a better boat..

kevin
    Great! If the weather looks promising we will probably come down a day early and bring our 17' Alumaweld down as well and try to fish a couple of days on our own in addition to the charter. Should be a blast, hopefully we'll see ya' there!

Quote Originally Posted by R Walter View Post
    Never happen but boy wouldn't that be nice!

That will not happen, but once June rolls around, we go fishing every day regardless if the boats are full or not.... In May we work with Profish-n-sea to make sure at least one of our boats go every day, even if it is a small crowd.
    If you bring your small boat down, contact me when you get to town and I can let you know where the silvers are being caught in the bay too!!

Quote Originally Posted by AKCAPT View Post
    That will not happen, but once June rolls around, we go fishing every day regardless if the boats are full or not.... In May we work with Profish-n-sea to make sure at least one of our boats go every day, even if it is a small crowd.
    If you bring your small boat down, contact me when you get to town and I can let you know where the silvers are being caught in the bay too!!
    Thanks AKCAPT, August can't get here soon enough. Hopefully we can recruit a few members from here to join us!!

Quote Originally Posted by KenaiKeys View Post
    Thanks AKCAPT, August can't get here soon enough. Hopefully we can recruit a few members from here to join us!!
    One thing you can be sure of, when you day comes, we will take you where the fishing is good regardless of what the make up of the other party is. There are only so many days in the season and Nik and I want to make the most out of every single day.

See you then!!

Andy/Nik, I will call in the morning, if there are still openings on KenaiKeys date, we will fill out the boat. Several of the guys in my shop were disappointed we didn't get out last year, so i can make up some brownie points this way....

I will definately scam those silver spots from you......

Kevin
    2002 Wooldridge Sport 2000, 21', 350 Kodiak Jet, "CindyLou"
    26' Olympic Sport Sedan, 5.7 Volvo, 280 Volvo, getting there, "CindyLouTwo"
    20' Alumatech Airboat
    EagleQuest Cabins and Lodge--Willow

Quote Originally Posted by keh View Post
    Andy/Nik, I will call in the morning, if there are still openings on KenaiKeys date, we will fill out the boat. Several of the guys in my shop were disappointed we didn't get out last year, so i can make up some brownie points this way....

I will definately scam those silver spots from you......

Kevin
    I hope it works out, let me know if you guys are able to get on.