ATTENTION BEAR HUNTERS! ALPHA COMPANY 725TH BSB IS HOLDING A RAFFLE DRAWING FOR A BEAR BAITING START UP KIT FROM BAIT EM 907. THIS KIT IS VALUED AT 185.00+ AND IS PERFECT TO GET YOU STARTED ON BLACK BEARS THIS SEASON (BAITING OPENED UP ON THE 15TH). IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING A BEAR THIS YEAR THEN YOU MAY WANT TO TRY YOUR LUCK AT A AWESOME START UP KIT. I RUN THEIR BAITS ON MY SITES AND HAVE HAD STELLAR RESULTS . FEEL FREE TO POST UP OR CONTACT ME VIA TEXT/CALL OR EMAIL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING RAFFLE TICKETS (253-561-1171 / AVALANCHERAFFLE@GMAIL.COM) ALL PROCEEDS GO TO ALPHA COMPANY 725TH BSB FOR UNIT FUNCTIONS. PLEASE REMEMBER IN ORDER TO BAIT LEGALLY YOU NEED TO REGISTER WITH FISH AND GAME (FREE) AND TAKE A FREE ONLINE TEST (20 QUESTIONS THAT ARE VERY EASY).

If any other outfits would like to jump in on this please let me know (phone / PM / email works).

Special thanks again to Jess for doing this to support the Paratroopers who recently returned from Afghanistan. And thanks to all of you who supported us on your mission.