Thread: Does anyone in state sell surplus powders?

Default Does anyone in state sell surplus powders?

Any shops sell wc 860 or other 50bmg or 20 mm powders?

No, you generally have to order those from out of state, and ship them in. 100 lbs at a whack. I'm not aware of anyone that carries the stuff on hand in AK.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

That is a chunk of change! What does shipping end up at?

Any individuals on the Peninsula or in the Valley that may want to do some horse trading?

Shipping depends on who you use and where you are at. Call some of the local freight people to get quotes. 50's eat a lot of powder. 254 rounds to an 8lb jug. 80 lbs is only 2500 rounds. About 2 years of shooting. Belt feds are just that way. If you are shooting a bolt action, then commercial powder is probably the way to go for you. You won't really save that much if you don't shoot large quantities, and the cash to order enough is fairly high. Say 75.00 for 8lbsx12 to make 96lbs to ship is 900.00 just for the powder. Then there is freight on top of that. Just rough figures of course.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."