Thread: Unit 15 baiting

Default Unit 15 baiting

Been trying to dig up some information on unit 15 and baiting as I am moving from my old site in unit 16 to the southern area due to the increased snowfall and wanting to get a early jump. If any other baiters are running sites in unit 15 shoot me a PM i have some general questions for you before I start getting over anxious about the area.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Quote Originally Posted by NhraFox View Post
    Been trying to dig up some information on unit 15 and baiting as I am moving from my old site in unit 16 to the southern area due to the increased snowfall and wanting to get a early jump. If any other baiters are running sites in unit 15 shoot me a PM i have some general questions for you before I start getting over anxious about the area.
    Feel free to PM me your questions, the really important thing to remember is a significant porton of 15 is federal refuge land and they only allow very limited baiting, most of the rest of the accessible land is private.