Thread: Alaska SCTP Varsity High School Program

Default Alaska SCTP Varsity High School Program

This Saturday is the First Annual Varsity Sporting Clays Championship for our Mat-Su High School shooters! This is the culmination of the 1st Season of Sporting Clays as a high school activity our kids can Letter in. It is only in the Matanuska Valley schools right now, but next year we are hoping to expand to other Districts around the State, especially Anchorage. Any interested persons, especially parents and students, who would like to help get this program started in Anchorage please contact the school district office to express your interest in having this program available for your student(s) or contact Alaska SCTP for more information.

First post and all, i have to say i know alot of people involved with this program and they deserve a huge thumbs up from all of us, i can't name all of them because they are many, but i want to give a huge Thank You to Arlene at Gouse Ridge ( the sweetest person i have ever know ) I am honored to know her.

Anchorage, AK

Red, where is this going to be held on Saturday?

It will be at Grouse Ridge Shooting grounds at 10:00 come on out and check it out