Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new alaskan hunter on the way

Default new alaskan hunter on the way

so the few of you that know me know im not one for posting to many personal things but sometimes in life things happen and you find it just dont matter.. I shared a few stories and shared some great conversation with some of you, made a few friends along the way and even found respect for some who I disagree with on many issues.. I got some news today from my wife and I thought it would be cool to share with you who I spend part of my days with from time to time chattin bout all the things our great state has to offer.. I am gonna be a dad ..well again.. and life just couldnt be better.. at the end of the day to me its all about family... thanks for readin my post
    Dave

A big Congrats to you Mr Dave and your bride. I'm sure you will raise them well in our great State.

Steve
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

Right On Dave,...those little critters,...are The Best Gift Ever

Congrats, and thanks for the sharing your Great News,..."It's all about family," is truth
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Quote Originally Posted by stid2677 View Post
    A big Congrats to you Mr Dave and you bride. I'm sure you will raise them well in our great State.

Steve
    Thank You very much Steve it sure is a great feeling....

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakrain View Post
    Right On Dave,...those little critters,...are The Best Gift Ever

Congrats, and thanks for the sharing your Great News,..."It's all about family," is truth
    thanks Kodiak... some of my alltime favorite pics on this site are of you and your family...

So you are being blessed with a new packer! Congratulations to you and yours. Life is good!
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by spoiled one View Post
    So you are being blessed with a new packer! Congratulations to you and yours. Life is good!

already been checkin babies r up for packs....lol thank spoiled one...

Way to go, Bear......... It's great to have a little cub on the way.

Congratulations!
    "I do not deal in hypotheticals. The world, as it is, is vexing enough..." Col. Stonehill, True Grit

Rock on, thats pretty exciting.
    Healthy and Happy is all that matters!
    BK

Excellent news, Dave! Having a second little one was a great thing for us. Congratulations, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    so the few of you that know me know im not one for posting to many personal things but sometimes in life things happen and you find it just dont matter.. I shared a few stories and shared some great conversation with some of you, made a few friends along the way and even found respect for some who I disagree with on many issues.. I got some news today from my wife and I thought it would be cool to share with you who I spend part of my days with from time to time chattin bout all the things our great state has to offer.. I am gonna be a dad ..well again.. and life just couldnt be better.. at the end of the day to me its all about family... thanks for readin my post
    Dave
    well done dave...thats good stuff. helping your little ones through their childhood in todays world has gotta be the worlds toughest and most important guiding job, here's to you and a healthy little new alaskan. Congrats amigo!

Way to hit the X-ring, Dave! Make sure to spoil your gal rotten the next few months, she's earned it!
    " Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

Thanks for all the well wishes from everyone years ago I would of never believed it but kids truely are a blessing.. Brian I look forward to having a couple of little ones reaking havoc at home.. This will be our 3rd... I didnt come into my duaghters life until she was 6(now 12) and my son is now 3 so I already have a babysitter and a play mate,,,lol...

cdubbin the wife already has her list...

Quote Originally Posted by ninefoot View Post
    well done dave...thats good stuff. helping your little ones through their childhood in todays world has gotta be the worlds toughest and most important guiding job, here's to you and a healthy little new alaskan. Congrats amigo!

Zack my friend I appreciate it. As you know my son was one of the reasons I took a break from guiding and a new little one may even change the come back but Im ok with that and love the challange of guiding the little ones.. Guiding is in good hands with stand up guides like you out there getting it done and showing off the best of what guiding is...

Way To Go Dave..... You do know what causes that don't ya...???!!!........lol

Dave, the best thing you will ever do in this life is have kids....

Health and Happiness my friend....

Congrats...!!!
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4merguide View Post
    Way To Go Dave..... You do know what causes that don't ya...???!!!........lol

Dave, the best thing you will ever do in this life is have kids....

Health and Happiness my friend....

Congrats...!!!

Thanks Dave appreciate it...

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Thanks for all the well wishes from everyone years ago I would of never believed it but kids truely are a blessing.. Brian I look forward to having a couple of little ones reaking havoc at home.. This will be our 3rd... I didnt come into my duaghters life until she was 6(now 12) and my son is now 3 so I already have a babysitter and a play mate,,,lol...

cdubbin the wife already has her list...
    "..I didnt come into my duaghters life until she was 6...".

Few if any statements could speak higher of an individuals true character.
    Congratulations.
    wes

I posted this when our 2nd one was on the way. Even though it's an event filled with great joy, I got a good laugh out of this one.

Congrats Dave...just awesome news!
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast