Thread: Moose horns stolen!! Beverly Lks

Unhappy Moose horns stolen!! Beverly Lks

Hey Guys,
    Thought everyone should know theres a thief steeling horns. Neighbor brought over some horns to clear up some space in his spare room for relatives visiting. They spent less than a hour outside the house in front of the garage. Guard your trophys!

Had another neighbor have his caribou rack stolen off the front of his garage a couple months ago.

Trail cameras up!

akcub

Unfortuntely, nothing new - it happens all the time - antlers are worth money. Might as well leave a wheeler or snow machine, unchained, with the key on it sit in front of the garage.

Thats a shame. I personally havent experienced any acts of theft here and have been really surprised seeing that every piece of gear most people haul out to fish or hunt is worth upwards of a c-note. Guess no one is exempt.
    Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

Quote Originally Posted by akcub View Post
    Hey Guys,
    Thought everyone should know theres a thief steeling horns. Neighbor brought over some horns to clear up some space in his spare room for relatives visiting. They spent less than a hour outside the house in front of the garage. Guard your trophys!

Had another neighbor have his caribou rack stolen off the front of his garage a couple months ago.

Trail cameras up!

akcub
    You might want to say where you're located so people in the area can keep a watch out. But as has been said......unfortunately thieves are everywhere.....
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4merguide View Post
    You might want to say where you're located so people in the area can keep a watch out. But as has been said......unfortunately thieves are everywhere.....
    I think the "BEVERLY LKS" in the post title, gave it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    I think the "BEVERLY LKS" in the post title, gave it away.
    My bad....didn't notice it....just saw moose horns stolen and clicked......lol

Even though I'd have NO idea where Bevery Lks is without looking it up.......
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4merguide View Post
    My bad....didn't notice it....just saw moose horns stolen and clicked......lol

Even though I'd have NO idea where Bevery Lks is without looking it up.......
    Yah - I think its one of the Valley areas. I'm surprised that there aren't more ripped off garages & sheds, to tell you the truth. I know that there are a few I've seen, driving around and when I go past, I always check to see if they are still there. Sure won't astonish me to see them gone, someday.

Beverly Lake is off Pittman, meadow lakes area.
    Bummer you were ripped off....
    BK

seems like a bad area, i remember like 5 or 6 years ago when everyone in that neighborhood was getting ripped off, i wonder if its the same guy