Thread: Packrafting Snow Race

Default Packrafting Snow Race

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining us in a packraft race tomorrow? If we are able to get six or seven people they will let us have a heat at the Arctic Valley Kayak races. It would be around 4 pm.
    -JR

JR- great Idea- I would be up for it, but I am laid up with a bad case of the gout and am having a hard time walking. Let me know if a future race is planned.
    In the early 80's we would do it there in hard shells.
    Should be plenty of folks wanting to do this- SO much fun. Post some photos-
    Goo

Hey JR is this really a go!! Please post logistics-- Think I can put up with some pain for that much fun!! where -what time? Took this new boat all the way to KAMCHATKA this summer ,only to break a couple of ribs before I put her in the water. Still a virgin and she wants to play-- as much as me. Send me a post. at sotaralaska@yahoo.com or call 345-4308. Sure FEATHERCRAFT would get a kick from the filming.
    The way we did it in the past was to have a "pusher" for 5 meters then the craziness starts.
    Lets do it!! Sold my stock for the season, but others can use my boat on their run, unless it is a grand prix start.
    Let us know what you come up with!!!
    Goo
    345-4308

Goo,
    We were not able to put it together before I left for Houston. I will be back in AK in a few weeks and would love to put something together.
    -JR

This could be hilarious if it happens