Thread: Canoe Rental

Default Canoe Rental

I'm looking to do some Canoeing and Kayaking this summer. I don't have either and I used to rent from UAA very cheaply. Now that I"m not a student, what are some inexpensive options other than REI and Alaska Kayak?

Would anyone here rent me one?

Thanks for any help.

-Paul

there is not much out there as you don't have the school foot the bill like when you were a student it is not cheep the renters of the rigs have to make money to stay alive , have you check some of the tool rentals shops ?? on the Keni Alaska canoe rents

One might need a business license to rent one legally.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Susitna Sled and Kayak in Willow rents both kayaks and canoes. The number is 495-1505

James

Alaska Toy Rental in Wasilla has canoes.

I just checked with Warren Templin at the MatSu Borough to make sure I am right. The MSB has canoes for rent on first come- first serve basis for only $5 / day or $25 / week. They are the standard 16 ft Coleman grade canoes in black color and they have paddles and life jackets, too. Susitna Rotary Club also maintains "Kids Don't Float" life jacket stands at Bearpaw Lake, Prator Lake, Seymour Lake, and Miller's Landing on the Little Su. The life jackets there are available for use for free and we have more in storage if the racks are low.