Thread: Retumbo Powder??

Default Retumbo Powder??

Hello I'm new to reloading and starting out at just the right time when you can't find powder anywhere for sale. I'm looking for 1-2 lb of retumbo. If anyone has any they would be willing to sell please let me know. I live in the valley and will be going to Fairbanks and Soldotna this month and can meet up. Thank you

Fishhunt, If you can't find anyone that has some spare Hogdon Retumbo, then I may have an alternate solution. I have a website that does carry this. It won't be cheap, but if interested let me know. They deal mainly in bulk. I'm guessing this is for a 30 cal. and you like the extra boost in FPS. If you are truly powder starved, let me know as I have a couple IMR 7828 SSC ...

If you would be willing to sell some IMR7828 I need some to reload my 338 lapua a rounds.

if you are looking to reload with retumbo, it might not be a bad idea to look at possibly some reloader 25 as a substitute. i have seen it pop up more often in anchorage than i have retumbo, and that is what i am running in both of my ultra mags with great success.

I have been looking for Retumbo as well and can't find any. However I have used H-1000 and they shoot almost identical out of my ultra. I got just a bit better accuracy out of the Retumbo.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Tony, I have a few extra pounds of Retumbo I could be talked into trading out of. I sold my GAP Lapua, so it doesn't have a present use.

I'm in Soldotna. Wildwillalaska at yahoo.
    Since the World is 2/3 Water and Only 1/3 Land, Figures the Good Lord Intended I Fish More Than I Plow.