Thread: SO "where is the Cheapest place to buy ITP 589's?"

Default SO "where is the Cheapest place to buy ITP 589's?"

Looking at putting 27" on a 6x6 ranger. Thoughts on the cheapest place to get them. Can be in the states also.

In Anchorage try Go Pro Phone:(907) 563-1799 http://goproak.com/?page_id=3

or try Motosport. They usually have reasonable shipping. http://www.motosport.com/utility/ITP...r-Tire-27x1112

You might get a price from hatchers pass too

Quote Originally Posted by northway View Post
    Looking at putting 27" on a 6x6 ranger. Thoughts on the cheapest place to get them. Can be in the states also.
    If you're gonna go 27" might as well go 28". I ran 28X11-12's ITP 589's on my 2010 Ranger 6X6 on all six tires and they fit fine. I had a little rubbing on the shock tube in the front from turning. Not enough that I noticed or heard when driving, but enough that a small patch was dirt and dust free. Still has stock black paint, but not dirt, so it barely touched. I didn't use spacers either, which If you did that would eliminate even the slightest rub. I got mine from Motosport and delivered to Carlile hub in Tacoma, WA for free and then Carlile charged me $100 to Anchorage. Had them in about 10 days from date of order. This was last year. If I recall it was like $160 per tire and I ended up with Carlile shipping spending just under $1100 to Anchorage. At the time, my dealer said 589's were $250 each if I bought them from him, and that was the MSRP that Motosport had listed too, but they were discounted to $150-160.

http://www.motosport.com/utility/ITP...r-Tire-28x1112

Try Chaparral motorsports they are out of California, last year I bought 6 mud lights and they shipped them flat rate to my front door by the Post Office for $35.00 Yes $35.00 for all 6. They just shipped each tire by itself with a packing list taped to each tire and they all showed up at once. They beat all anchorage prices by several hundred dollars.

http://www.chaparral-racing.com/atv-...gory=atv|tires

Quote Originally Posted by sport drifter View Post
    Try Chaparral motorsports they are out of California, last year I bought 6 mud lights and they shipped them flat rate to my front door by the Post Office for $35.00 Yes $35.00 for all 6. They just shipped each tire by itself with a packing list taped to each tire and they all showed up at once. They beat all anchorage prices by several hundred dollars.

http://www.chaparral-racing.com/atv-...gory=atv|tires
    I just priced out 4 tires there and they came up with FREE ground shipping to 99577.
    Death is like an old whore in a bar--I'll buy her a drink but I won't go upstairs with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    I just priced out 4 tires there and they came up with FREE ground shipping to 99577.
    That's pretty good. I'd only believe it once they got to my door. The website says free shipping "excluding tires." But hey if you can get it for that then that is awesome.

Thanks guys. I am checking everywhere for the best prices. I am actually leaning towards the 27" kendra executioners now, but am not stuck on any one brand yet. Still checking on tires and prices.

I tried ordering from Chaparral last year after reading Sport drifters post. Was told it was free ground shipping when the order was placed online. A phone call from them the next day told me otherwise

Unless you get really lucky and the store makes a mistake the most cost effective method is to do a drop shipment with Carlile Frieght.

When I find the right place and deal, I'll have them ship to my aunt in Oregon and have my dad pick them up when he drives down this summer. Thanks to all!

Quote Originally Posted by 1S1K View Post
    That's pretty good. I'd only believe it once they got to my door. The website says free shipping "excluding tires." But hey if you can get it for that then that is awesome.
    All I know is that I selected 4 tires and put them in my cart. I did their shipping calculator with zip code 99577 and processed the order right up until you enter your credit card. If they refuse to honor their own shipping calculator quoted price, I guess you can't make them sell them to you.
    Death is like an old whore in a bar--I'll buy her a drink but I won't go upstairs with her.

I called in my order on the phone to be sure of the price and shipping cost. I ordered them Wednesday am, they got here sat at 10 am.

Quote Originally Posted by sport drifter View Post
    I called in my order on the phone to be sure of the price and shipping cost. I ordered them Wednesday am, they got here sat at 10 am.
    That had to be a pretty penny shipping wise?

I just placed an order through http://www.mudthrowers.com/ They offer free shipping to anywhere Lower 48. I ordered 6 tires, 6 wheels, caps, stems, lug nuts, and tires mounted on the wheels. They quoted me one price for everything which was lower than their internet advertised prices and my tires/wheels are being shipped to Carlile in Tacoma. I have found that you can search the internet and if you find any tire/wheel place that ships free to lower 48 then Carlile will pick it up in Tacoma and get it to the Anchorage terminal for $99. The thing I liked about Mudthrowers website was that they had an extensive list of make/models and their OEM rim size, bolt pattern, and offset, with a link to their aftermarket wheels that they sell which match the OEM specs. Made it easy to one stop shop instead of writing down dimensions from one site to another. They were not the cheapest, but I found that some places had the tires I wanted, but didn't offer wheels, or they had the tires and wheels at a "cheap" price but did not offer free shipping anywhere, or they didn't offer mounting, so it was 6 and 1 half dozen of the other. I sent an email to Mudthrowers asking about a possible order and they responded in less than 24 hrs with a quote for the whole thing. I got 6 ITP Mudlite XXL's 30X12-14's mounted on 6 ITPSS212 14X8 rims, with stems, caps, and lug nuts shipped to Tacoma, WA for $1745.