Thread: Howdy

Default Howdy

Howdy everyone,

I'm a new member. I love reading about your adventures and am excited to post some of my own! I'm from Wyoming, I've spent a number of summers in your great state, and hope to move to AK! I love hunting, fishing, and any other outdoor activity.

Welcome aboard...!!!
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Welcome to the forum sir. Originally as an Idaho boy I miss the Western States and this time of the year for hunting turkey and black bear hunting. Life is different here...I'm prepping for brown bear, shrimping, and for the beginning of fishing out in the high sea's.

howdy there dude! (just kidding, I know that's a slur in your neck of the woods )
    Don't be shy, post up some of them WY stories! I've had hands down the most amazing wildlife encounters of my life in that great state; I think if they had salmon runs I'd live there in a heartbeat!
    " Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

Welcome aboard..
    I once attended High School in your great state...
    way back in the middle part of the last century.. I don't have any great hunting tales to tell of my time in Wyo...
    but I dated a real cute little football cheer leader at old Torrington High...!!!

Welcome cowboy.

Post up some WY adventures - most Alaskan hunters enjoy stories of hunting in the Rockies. Just like we have things you don't, you have things there in WY that we don't; R.M. Elk would be probably first on that latter list.

Please do post up some hunt stories and pictures cowboy.

Oh and John: I respect you greatly sir, but .... a cheerleader from the middle of the last century? My gosh, she's in her mid 80's now! She must have been quite special back in those days to still be remembered so fondly, during the following century. We could all be so lucky. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Old John View Post
    I don't have any great hunting tales to tell of my time in Wyo...
    but I dated a real cute little football cheer leader at old Torrington High...!!!
    That sounds like a good huntin' story to me!
    " Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

Welcome mtn,...yeah, I too,....am listening for your stories of WY life in the outdoors

What part of Wyoming are you from,...??

Come in with a bang,... give us a good Rockie Mtn Hunt story or two
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

I am in Laramie right now, but come from a ranch on the western side of the state. I will definetly post up some stories of hunting our critters here in the cowboy state. I will actually be returning to Kodiak for the summer, therefore I am very excited! The fish in Kodiak are.... well....slightly bigger than our massive 12 inch brook trout in Wyoming!