Thread: 3d shoots

Default 3d shoots

Anyone know if Cook Inlet archers are still doing the monthly 3 d shoots.. I haven't shot besides a bit of practice for hunting in a very long time and its time to shake the dust off... Any info would be appreciated...

Yes they are. Its the third Sunday each month I believe, until May so there are a couple left this season. Google them and check their website I believe it as the schedule.

Appreciate the reply chaser, I did read their website but sometimes sites are not that accurate so just thought I'd check.. I will ha e to come by on the next shoot sounds like a good time... Have to see if I can scrounge up a shooter or two to tag along....

Are there any other shoots in the summer?

Sportsman's Warehouse has started up its weekly 3D at the Menard Sport's Center in Wasilla again.
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Quote Originally Posted by Roger45 View Post
    Sportsman's Warehouse has started up its weekly 3D at the Menard Sport's Center in Wasilla again.

Hmmm Thanks Roger..do you have any details on time or anything.. sounds like a lot of fun...
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Hmmm Thanks Roger..do you have any details on time or anything.. sounds like a lot of fun...
    Dave
    Usually about 10 targets, two arrows each. Pretty laid back, and the honor system. Lots of room, no big crowds, many kids. Most shots 10-45 yards. Wednesdays in the afternoon, I have manly gone after 5 or 6 PM, but the guys at Sportsman's Warehouse could give you exact times. Every Wednesday, except Holidays and the like. Really enjoyable.
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

thanks for the info Roger,greatly appreciated..

Anyone shot at cook inlet archers lately. Tried to contact them to see if they were having a shoot this Sunday but thier website is down. Any info is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger45 View Post
    Usually about 10 targets, two arrows each. Pretty laid back, and the honor system. Lots of room, no big crowds, many kids. Most shots 10-45 yards. Wednesdays in the afternoon, I have manly gone after 5 or 6 PM, but the guys at Sportsman's Warehouse could give you exact times. Every Wednesday, except Holidays and the like. Really enjoyable.

Hey Roger had to make sure I came back to this post to thank you again. Even with my goofy work schedule and traveling I finally made it out there tonight and had a great time. After a long layoff from shooting it sure was a lot of fun...

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Hey Roger had to make sure I came back to this post to thank you again. Even with my goofy work schedule and traveling I finally made it out there tonight and had a great time. After a long layoff from shooting it sure was a lot of fun...
    After a six month lay off, no shooting at all, due to shoulder problems, I too made it there last night. Only one miss, and it was glancing, and no pain in the shoulders :-) Saw a lot of folks having a good time too!

Just for info the last CIA shoot is May 19 with registration starting at 9:00 AM.

Roger you headin over tomorrow. I am gonna go out early so say hi if you are out there. I drive a bright red ford f150 and shoot a red hoyt .. Probably be solo tomorrow.. Also a heads up for you and anyone else there is a 3dnshoot at kincaid on June 22-23. 35 targets per day...

Here is the info on the Kincaid Shoot...
    http://www.blacksheeparchery.com/tex...hCentral3D.pdf